
I would like to thank Lindsey for letting me be her first guest blogger! Woo hoo! I have never blogged before and am already thoroughly enjoying my first blog. Oh, Lindsey told me that I should tell everyone who I am, but that might be too easy so I'm going to continue incognito. But if any of you know Lin real well then based off the title of this post you should be able to figure out who this mystery blogger is!
So, really all I want to say is that LaGuardia Airport is one of the worst airports I have ever been too. It's pretty much as simple as that, but being that my sister is here, that is helping to make the airport better. :) I don't want to knock on NY, cause NY rocks, but the airport could use some help. Man, I am boring aren't I?
Wish I had more interesting things to write, but I'm being surrounded by this crazy airport and I got up really early so I'm having a hard time focusing on anything else.
Happy blogging to all of Lindsey's blogging friends. I'm sure she'll have something more interesting posted then what I have added, but at least you all have learned something new -- stay away from LGA!
P.S. At least they have a Dunkin Donuts - that's a positive.

1 comments:
How about CinABun, that's a must for any successful airport
Post a Comment