CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Plinky Prompt - Karaoke Time!

I admit to an occasional visit to a karaoke bar, but it has been quite awhile since the birth of Mr. G. Now I don't claim to be Mariah Carey, but I can carry a tune so I'm not half bad. If in the mood I'll willing get up and sing a tune - pending the other singers aren't amazing. Hey, throw a few drinks in me and I'll even do a little crowd interaction or some dance moves or even the Steven Tyler - "ka ka ka KOW!" scream.....watch out!

Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes

I simply LOVE this song! It became my "getting ready to go out" song in college and ever since it puts a smile on my face and puts me in a good mood. I like to share that good mood with the crowd.

Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams

Another catchy number and Bryan Adams has a small piece of my heart after "Everything I Do - I Do It For You" from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. He's a musical genius!

Any Way You Want It by Journey

Journey gets the crowd going - gotta love a male singer who can really let loose on the high notes. Journey is blast it loud in your car music and it's just fun to sing.

1 comments:

● C E L I N A ●

I love Karaoke Time! I used to volunteer running a group at the state mental hospital. They thought I was amazing...hee hee. I had to sing Did I Shave My Legs For This? at least once a week!